Q30 is a superior protective film for sealing, or prevention of rust, corrosion and tarnishing on various surfaces. The sealing and protection of circuit boards and electrical connectors, from rust and corrosion which takes place in moist and harsh environments, for example control panels and electric motors in industry.
Super protective film gives you:
- Seals electrical circuit boards.
- Prevention of rust – protects all steel surfaces from corrosion and prevents moisture from coming into contact with steel surface.
- Prevent tarnishing of brass and metal surfaces – ideal for brass hinges.
- Anti-corrosion – prevent corrosion on battery terminals.
- Peel –off film – Rubberized coating, protects steel or plastic surfaces from scratches. Can be peeled off to work on the component.
- Cover 1-2 m2 per can depending on thickness of application.
- 500 hour salt spray test certified.
- Extremely high electrical tolerance (1000v)